Conveyor Belt Washers Process
Douglas Machines’ Cyclone Conveyor Belt Washers are designed to remove tough grime from conveyor belts using minimal water. Water use is just 3 to 4 gallons per minute at 1500-2000 psi, far less than a hose or spray bar.
Conveyor Belt Washers Features
Regardless of the model, each Douglas Machines’ conveyor belt washer features:
- A wash head that is matched to your specified use.
- Spray heads matched to the width of the belt to provide complete coverage
- A portable cart to move the system throughout the facility.
- Speed and pressure adjustment.
- A parts and performance warranty.
- Cleans without degreasers or caustics.
Choose from Douglas Machines’ list of standard conveyor belt washers below.
Douglas Machines Model C-RH will clean draining belts like spiral conveyors, freezing tunnels, and meat fryers.
- Cleans metal or plastic belts.
- Rotary spray head.
- Reduces spiral belt tension.