Garbage Can Washer
Our state-of-the-art barrel washing machine can clean garbage cans, barrels, and vats to a sparkle.
Barrel & Drum Washer Process
- Select your 4, 6, or 8-minute wash cycle depending on dirtiness.
- State-of-the-art electric, gas, or steam booster heaters warm the wash water.
- Wash water is pumped through stainless-steel rotating spray arms
- High-power V jets shoot the water to cut through tough grime.
- Every wash cycle ends with a 30-second sanitizing rinse.
- The rinse water routes back into the wash tank for reuse and to help freshen it.
Douglas Machines Model BDW-1-HD is a hinged-door front-loading garbage can washer designed to cut through grime and leave barrels, drums, and other reusable containers sparkling clean.
- A 7.5 hp wash pump.
- Rugged stainless-steel construction.
- A high-efficiency motor.
- A recirculating wash tank for water efficiency.
- A one-year warranty.
Can wash containers up to 26″ in diameter by 38″ tall.