Barrel Washing Machine Manufacturer
Douglas Machines’ barrel, drum, and garbage can washers are designed to wash, rinse and sanitize barrels, drums and refuse containers, one at a time.
Barrel Washing Machine Features
Regardless of the model, each Douglas Machines’ barrel washing machine washer features:
- Each barrel, drum, and garbage can washer features a recirculating detergent wash tank and a separate, freshwater sanitizing rinse tank.
- Wash water is pumped through rotating or fixed spray arms fitted with high-velocity stainless steel V jets designed to cut and remove stubborn soils.
- Wash cycles are selected from a short, medium, or long sequence (4, 6, or 8 minutes) depending on soil conditions.
- Each wash cycle is followed by 30-second hot water, sanitizing rinse.
- The rinse water is routed back into the wash tank for reuse and to help freshen it.
- Filters collect debris and keep the nozzles from clogging.
- Electric, gas, or steam booster heaters maintain proper operating temperatures.
- Available with several options, including a steam extraction fan to vacate the steam before the door is opened, a protruding spray arm for bunged hole barrels, and assorted wash racks for lids, buckets, and utensils.
Choose from Douglas Machines’ list of standard barrel washing machine washers below.
The Douglas Machines’ Model GCW-1 garbage can washer is designed to clean the inside and rinse the outside of open-ended garbage cans and refuse containers up to 24″ in diameter and 36″ tall. This Douglas machine features a rugged hinged door design, heavy-duty 2 H.P. pump, and a push-button control center with adjustable cycle times. For containers with heavy food-grade soils where sanitizing is desired, consider the Douglas Machine Model BDW-1-HD.
The Douglas Machines’ Model BDW-1-HD barrel and drum washer is designed to wash and sanitize food soils from barrels, drums, and other reusable containers up to 26″ in diameter by 38″ tall. This powerfully efficient Douglas machine features a rugged hinged door design, a heavy-duty 7-1/2 H.P. pump, and a push-button control and information center. This Douglas machine is also available with an optional protruding spray nozzle for bunged-hole barrels.