Douglas Machines’ COP parts washers are offered in various lengths and capacities to clean fittings, machine parts, valves, and tubes in a recirculating wash tank that provides continuous, turbulent, rolling, jet action to loosen and remove soils. See the details below for the COP parts washer model: COP-96-Combo Wash Tank or contact us for details on alternative models with 4′, 6′ or 10′ tanks. Custom sizes are available.
- COP parts washers are especially suitable for irregular shaped parts that are difficult to clean with conventional spray manifolds due to masking.
- Versatility and cleaning effectiveness is provided by employing side jets, end jets, or a combination of both by opening and closing valves in the supply manifolds.
- Depending on the size and type, parts can be placed directly in the agitated tank or immersed in baskets fitted with handles.
- A timer is provided to control cycle time. At the end of the cycle, parts are removed and hand rinsed for final cleaning.
- Each Douglas Machines’ COP parts washer can be equipped with Live Steam Injection for water heating or Electric Immersion Heaters for maintenance heating.
- Two fixed and two swivel castors are provided for easy portability.
The COP-96-COMBO is the ideal solution for cleaning irregular shaped machine parts, valves, tubes and other items that are difficult to clean with conventional spray manifolds due to masking.
The unit can be used with side jets, end jets or a combination of both. Depending on the size and type, parts can be placed directly in the agitated ank or immersed in baskets fitted with handles.
- Rugged Stainless Steel Construction
- 96″ Long Wash Tank
- NEMA 4X Control Panel
- High Effi ciency Motor
- Automatic Temperature Control
- Steam or Electric Booster Heating
- Multiple Turbulation Patterns
- Portable With Castors
- Adjustable Cycle Time
- Side and End Jets
- Tri-Clover Clamps for Ease of Cleaning
- Optional Parts Baskets
- One Year Warranty Program