Industrial Bucket Washers
Douglas Machines industrial bucket washers come in two different capacities to wash buckets, lids, and utensils. Regardless of the model, each bucket washer features:
- A recirculating detergent tank that saves water, detergent, and money.
- A separate, freshwater sanitizing rinse tank.
- High-velocity stainless-steel V jets designed to cut through stubborn grime.
- A selection of short (4 minutes), medium (6 minutes), or long (8 minutes) wash cycles that you can tailor to that day’s needs.
- State-of-the-art gas, steam, or electric booster heaters to warm water to proper temperatures.
Split Door Bucket Washer – Model SD-20-BW
Douglas Machines Model SD-20-BW bucket washer is a compact, easy-to-install workhorse designed to wash and sanitize buckets, lids, utensils, and other containers found in the food processing industries. This compact machine features a convenient split door design and a powerful 7.5 H.P. pump. With a typical wash/rinse cycle of just 5 minutes, clean-up is quick and economical.
Split Door Bucket Washer – Model SD-36-BW
Douglas Machines Model SD-36-BW bucket washer is the largest of the two industrial bucket washers. This high-capacity version of the SD-20-BW is designed to wash and sanitize buckets, lids, utensils, and other containers commonly found in the food processing industries.
This hefty machine features a convenient split door design and a heavy-duty 15 H.P. pump. With approximately 40% more capacity than the SD-20-BW and a typical wash/rinse cycle of just 5 minutes, big jobs are finished at the push of a button.
4500 110th Ave N
Clearwater, FL 33762
Monday -Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
Connect With Us
Reach Out to Us
Have a question? Our experienced sales and engineering staff is ready to assist you in identifying the very best Douglas Washer or Replacement Part to match your specific needs. Call (800) 331-6870 for parts and service or email us today. We are here to help you!