Douglas Machines' barrel, drum and garbage can washers are designed to wash, rinse and sanitize barrels, drums and refuse containers, one at a time.
- Each barrel, drum and garbage can washer features a recirculating detergent wash tank and a separate, fresh water sanitizing rinse tank.
- Wash water is pumped through rotating or fixed spray arms fitted with high velocity stainless steel V jets designed to cut and remove stubborn soils.
- Wash cycles are selected from a short, medium or long sequence (4, 6 or 8 minutes) depending on soil conditions.
- Each wash cycle is followed by a 30 second hot water, sanitizing rinse.
- The rinse water is routed back into the wash tank for reuse and to help freshen it.
- Filters collect debris and keep the nozzles from clogging.
- Electric, gas or steam booster heaters maintain proper operating temperatures.
- Available with several options, including a steam extraction fan to vacate the steam before the door is opened, a protruding spray arm for bunged hole barrels and assorted wash racks for lids, buckets and utensils.